Frosty fruit delight
- 10 minutes
large frozen banana
- 2 scoops
- Remove frozen fruit from freezer, rinse the strawberries and allow to thaw for a few minutes.
- Whisk the a2 Platinum® Premium toddler milk drink and water until a little fluffy.
- Slice carefully the green flowerets off the strawberries. Using a chopping board, chop the strawberries into thirds or quarters and the banana into smaller pieces.
- Place chopped fruit and the prepared a2 Platinum® Premium toddler milk drink into a blender or food processor and process until thick, but smooth consistency (check the consistency from time to time).
- Some children prefer some lumpy pieces of fruit remaining, to give this frosty fruit some chunk, while others prefer a really smooth texture. So, you may alter the consistency of this frosty delight by using more or less a2 Platinum® Premium toddler milk drink
- Spoon into interesting serving bowls for a bit of fun.